ASTM Yarn Friction Tester, Yarn test instrument
ASTM D 3108-2013, T/CNTAC 4-2017, JIS L1095-2010
It is used to determine the friction characteristics of yarns, it's suitable for the determination of the dynamic friction coefficient of chemical fiber filaments and other materials, and can also be used for the determination of the friction coefficient of textile equipment such as leather rollers. It is an essential equipment for filaments and fabrics testing.
1. DC motor used as a constant velocity gravitational source.
2. Computer control and automatic data processing.
1. Force range and accuracy: 0~500cN±1%
2. Friction coefficient range: 0<μ<1
3. Friction angle adjustable range: 0 degrees to 360 degrees
4. Pre-tension range: 0 ~ 24cN
5. Yarn testing speed: 100m / min
6. Display content: speed, friction coefficient
7. Power supply: AC220V 50Hz 300W