Standards: GB/T12241, GB/T12242, GB/T12243
This safety valve test bench is used to test the sealing performance, take off pressure, respiratory pressure of small scale safety valve.
Typical safety valves can be tested
DN10-25mm threaded safety valve, full open/micro open safety valve, conventional thick and thin flange type safety valve, domestic/imported safety valve, spring direct load safety valve, safety valve with power assist function, with supplement safety valve.
1. Pressurization range: 0-60bar, maximum output pressure 80bar;
2. Test medium: air
3. Test load output: 3 channels
4. Test valve diameter: DN 10-25mm
5. Pressure control accuracy: ≤ ± 1% F.S
6. Pressure measurement accuracy: 0.4% (higher rating optional);
7. Pressure gauge measurement range: 0-6bar, 0-25bar, 0-100bar (select on requst)
8. Clamping method: cylinder clamping;
9. Sealing method: sealing ring seal;
10. Drive gas source: ≤ 7bar, maximum gas consumption: 0.8 standard cubic meters / min;
11. Compressed air quality requirements: filtration accuracy: 15μm; atmospheric pressure dew point: 3℃; oil content (PPM): ≤ 5.0