The Digital liquid Density Meter measures the density, relative density, or API gravity of liquid according by U-shape oscillating tube method.
A small volume (approximately 1 to 2 mL) of liquid sample is introduced into an oscillating sample tube and the change in oscillating frequency caused by the change in the mass of the tube is used in conjunction with calibration data to determine the density, relative density, or API Gravity of the sample. Both manual and automated injection techniques are described.
GB/T29617，ISO12185,ASTM D4052/D5002,GB/T29617-2013,GB/T2013-2010,GB23971-2009,GB4747-2009,SH/T0604-2000,SN/T2383-2009,SH/T0729-2004,ASTMD4052,ASTMD5002,ASTM D1250,ASTM D3505,ISO 12185:1996
1. Model measure range accuracy
YMD01 0～1.999g/cm3 ±0.001g/cm3
YMD08 0～1.9999g/cm3 ±0.0008g/cm3
YMD05 0～1.9999g/cm3 ±0.0005g/cm3
2. Sampling capacity: about 2ml each injection (automatic injection and manual injection);
3. The ambient temperature: 5 ° C ~ 35 ° C;
4. Temperature control function: thermostat the sample to 20±0.1°C
5. Data storage capacity: more than 80 sets of data, density values or concentration values;
6. Power: 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz, 50VA.
7. Automatic correction: with 20 ° C pure water as a correction
8. Cleaning function: automatic cleaning
1. Constant temperature control: the thermostatic bath is used to control the sensor and its components and sample liquid in the constant temperature bath. The temperature of the oscillating tube (sample liquid) is detected by the temperature sensor, and the temperature in the constant temperature bath is ensured by the single-chip control. In the range of 20 ° C ± 0.1 ° C.
2. Directly display the density value of the liquid at 20 ° C, and have a temperature display window.
3. Automatic sampling: using a single-chip microcomputer to control the stepping motor to drive the peristaltic pump to absorb samples, improving the automation of the product.
4. Data storage and transmission: Built-in memory chip, can store 80 sets of detection data, and can be recalled and deleted. Can be connected to the computer through the 232 interface according to user requirements (customized).
5. Calibration: The instrument is calibrated using 20 ° C pure water as a standard, which is a function that the glass density meter cannot achieve.
6. Width of range: One instrument can directly measure the density of liquid in the density range of 0~1999.99kg/m3.
7. High accuracy: due to the reduction of many error factors, the comprehensive error of the instrument is reduced.
8. Small workload: no work such as conversion, reducing the workload.
10. Resources saving: only 2ml per sample, reducing the waste of sample resources.
10. Highly automatic: the peristaltic pump automatically injects itself and calibrates itself.