Standards: SH/T 0175, ASTM D2274
This instrument is applicable for the determination of the inherent stability of middle distillate fuel oil by accelerated oxidation method according to the method specified in SH/T 0175 and ASTM D2274 standard.
1. Floor-standing structure, stainless steel work surface, reasonable design, easy to use
2. Metal bath, no need to add water to supplement water during the test, clean, no pollution, environmental protection and energy saving
3. Has 6 test baths and 6 flow meters, which indicate the flow of gas into the 6 oxidation tubes. It can test 6 samples at a same time, high work efficiency
4. Heating & temperature raise rate continuously adjustable
1. Working power: AC (220 ± 10%) V, 50Hz, power consumption: ≤1600W
2. Temperature control mode: digital display temperature controller automatically control
3. Temperature control range: room temperature to 100 °C.
4. Temperature control accuracy: Set the temperature ± 0.2 °C
5. Temperature measuring components: thermal resistance.
6. The number of samples: 6 channel, at the same time can make 6 samples
7. Dimensions: L700mm × W440mm × H1345mm (including black box).