Suitable for particle filtration efficiency testing of various kinds of meltblown cloth, medical and daily protective masks, respirators.
FZT 64078-2019 Meltblown nonwoven fabric
GB/T 19083-2010 Technical requirements for medical protective masks 5.4 Filtration efficiency
YY/T 0469-2011 Medical surgical mask 5.6.2 Particle filtration efficiency
GB/T 32610-2016 Technical Specification for Daily Protective Masks Appendix A Test Method for Filter Efficiency
GB 2626-2019 Respiratory protection Self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator 6.3 Filtration efficiency
GB 19082-2009 Technical requirements for medical disposable protective clothing 5.7 Filtration efficiency
EN 14683: 2005
IEST-RP-CC021.1, NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
Efficiency: use brand high-precision photometer to detect the upstream and downstream particle concentration to ensure sampling
Accurate and stable;
Flow detection: external dry and clean compressed air for test flow. Built in pressure stabilization and flow stabilization device to ensure the stable of the detection flow, and adopt an automatic control system to simplify
Single, fast and stable.
Aerosol generation: Collision multi-nozzle design, can carry out salt and oil test on a same equipment, can ensure rapid and stable adjustmentof the fogging concentration (it is not recommended to replace the fogging particles frequently to obtain a longer l maintenance period);
Test results: the test results are directly displayed on the 7-inch touch screen, data can be saved;
Data storage: data can be exported via external memory card
Resistance detection: The resistance pressure difference of the filter material can be obtained through the static pressure ring of the upstream and the high-precision imported brand differential pressure transmitter can ensure the accuracy and stability of differential pressure;
Easy operation:users only need to place the sample in the fixture, press the button to adjust the test flow, then the system will automatically test resistance and efficiency through the controller. The whole process is simple, fast and efficient.
1. Test flow range: 15L/min~100L/min, accuracy 2%
2. Air flow cross-sectional area: 100cm²
3. Resistance test range: 0~1000Pa, accuracy can reach 0.1Pa
4. Filter efficiency test range: 0~99.999%, resolution 0.001%
5. Test particle size: 0.3um
6. Aerosol: sodium chloride (recommended), concentration: saline 10mg/m'~25mg/m,
Oily, concentration: 50mg/m~200mg/m
7. Fog dust source: NaC1 (recommended), DEHS, etc.
8. Test time: Resistance is tested separately for 5s, and efficiency and resistance are tested at the same time for 70s
9. Structure composition: particle generator, flow detection device, concentration detection device
10. Number of samples: 1 way
11. Power supply: AC 220V, 50Hz, 1KW
12. Overall dimensions: (L800mm×W600mm×H1650mm)
13. Net Weight: about 120Kg