The jaw crusher is mainly used in the laboratory for medium and fine crushing of raw materials such as coal, vermiculite, coke, limestone, pyrite. The crushing method is a curved squeeze type. The maximum mass of the material to be crushed should be less than 10-60 mm of the size of the machine model. The compressive strength of the crushed material does not exceed 100 MPa. There are several kinds of enamel plates, such as white iron, high manganese steel, wear-resistant alloy, alloy tool steel and tungsten steel to break materials with different hardness.
1. Crushing plate material: high manganese steel (standard), wear-resistant alloy, alloy tool steel, etc.
2. Feed port size (mm): 100X150
3. Feed particle size (mm): 100
4. Discharge size (mm): adjustable below 20 (T/h): 0.3-1.5
5. Power: 3KW
6. Voltage: AC380V, 50HZ, 3Phase
7. Dimensions (mm): 870X500X970
8. Weight (kg): 255