Steel prism mould
The prism mould is used to form specimen for Concrete bending test, it’s made of steel, features high accuracy and longer tooling life.
150*150*450mm; 150*150*515mm; 150*150*550mm; 150*150*600mm
Material made: steel
What we supply
1. Soil testing equipment
2. Asphalt testing equipment
3. Cement testing equipment
4. Concrete test equipment
5. Material test machine
6. Aggregate testing equipment
7. Pavement test equipment
8. Geotextiles testing equipment
9. Non destructive testing equipment
10. Drilling fluids testing equipment
11. Rock mechanics testing equipment
12. General Laboratory equipment
1. What’s your supplying area range?
A: Globally exclude some war areas
2. What’s the transportation way?
A: Sea, air, air courier, Railway, depends on destination and cargo volume & weight, you can use your own forwarder or we can do it for you.
3. How do I make payment?
A: Bank transfer, Paypal, Western union, Cash
4. Delivery time
A: If in stock, within 3days; others normally 5- 10 working days, large & tailor made equipments needs 15- 30 working days
5. How do you pack the goods?
A: Normally reinforced polywood package for heavy products, for small products normally use carton case with foam inside
6. What documents you can supply?
A: English user manual along with equipment, Warranty card, B/L, Commercial invoice, packing list, Certificate or origin (if need) for different countries.