Standards: ISO5013-85,ISO5014-86, GB3002-2004
This tester is suitable for high temperature flexural and compressive test for refractory products, carbon-containing refractories, dense refractory castables, ceramic rolls and other ceramic and silicate products. It can test 3~4 samples at a time. Controlled by MCU, it’s hydraulically loaded, with features of automatic test, simple structure, stable force, convenient maintenance, and accurate & reliable data.
1. Test Temperature: 1350 °C or 1600 °C, controlled by computer program.
2. Temperature accuracy:±1℃
3. Indication accuracy：±0.1%
4. Specimen Size Range: L150*W25*H25mm, 6pcs; L160*W40*H40mm, 4pcs; or customized
5. Maximum Test Force: 20000N
6. Hydraulic Loading System: adjustable speed and pressure, automatic sample feeding.
7. Computer processed data, test report print output
8. Power Supply: AC380V, 50HZ, 25kw.
9. Hearth dimension: 300*150*120mm or 400*200*160mm, or others on as per sample size
10. Can input air to protect the furnace hearth, can test the bending strength of material under N2, Argon, air, carbon.
2. Silicon molybdenum rod set,
3. B index number thermocouple,
4. High temperature flexural test clamp set,
5, English test software set
6. Desktop computers with English operating systems.