The Blaine air permeability apparatus is used to determine the specific surface area and fineness of cement and other powder material according to the GB 8074 and ASTM C204 standards.
Permeability cylinder inner dia.
Permeability cylinder inner testing layer height
Perforated plate hole number
Perforated plate hole diameter
AC 220V, 50HZ
Electromagnetic pump power
Solenoid valve working pressure
Accessories box, 1pc
Material spoon, 1pc
Glue plug, 2pcs
Cylinder holder, 1pc
Push rod, 1pc
Permeability board, 1pc
Permeability cylinder, 1pc
Tamping kit, 1pc
Φ12.7 filter paper, 1bag
1. Keep the instrument always clean and store up properly
2. The liquid of air pressure meter should maintain a specific height
3. Clean the cylinder and perforated plate after test and storage properly
4. Check the Electromagnetic pump before testing, the negative pressure should be adjusted in advance, avoid to suck into the pump;
5. During the test if found the liquid level can’t rise to the top scale mark, or the liquid level was rise too fast (rise to glass tube ball pump and valve still not stop). Under this condition can press “Enter” to stop test immediately, and can open the back cover to adjust the Throttle to adjust the negative pressure changing rate.
6. Do not use the instrument under intensive sunlight condition or frequently changed light brightness occasion.