Cement F-Cao tester
The F-CaO is a key index to indicate the cement quality and check the clinker thermal-calcined process, it uses the extraction method (glycol extract benzoic acid) to test, the F-CaO tester is kind of a common cement analysis equipment.
Single chip control
Specialized heating pan, no fire, safe and reliable, large power, fast temperature rise
DC permanent magnet motor stepless regulation, uniform stirring
High temperature magnetic steel driven by machine shaft
Automatic sound prompt, automatic timing switch off
Power supply: AC220V±10%
Stirring speed: stepless speed regulation
Max power: 300W
Average temperature rise rate: 60℃/min
Timing mode: Count down mode
Circulation water pump: AC22V, 50Hz, 10/12W
1. Quality assurance--We aim to long term cooperation with every of our customer
2. Reasonable price -- we believe only reasonable price can guarantee reliable quality & service
3. Wide range products--we not only sale own products but also acting products of mulit famous China manufacturers, time saving, easier process, better quality & price, guaranteed service.
4. After-sales service guaranteed--all sold products enjoy 12 months warranty period since products claimed, free spare parts (the transportation cost payment depends on the weight & destination).
5. Fast response & professionalism-- 7/24 response either on sales inquiry or after-sales service, Monday to Friday response within 2 hours, weekend response within 6hours.
6. Multi payment modes--Wire transfer (T/T), Paypal (credit card), Western Union, L/C.
1. What’s your supplying area range?
A: Globally exclude some war areas
2. What’s the transportation way?
A: Sea, air, air courier, Railway, depends on destination and cargo volume & weight, you can use your own forwarder or we can do it for you.
3. How do I make payment?
A: Bank transfer, Paypal, Western union, Cash
4. Delivery time
A: If in stock, within 3days; others normally 5- 10 working days, large & tailor made equipments needs 15- 30 working days
5. How do you pack the goods?
A: Normally reinforced polywood package for heavy products, for small products normally use carton case with foam inside
6. What documents you can supply?
A: English user manual along with equipment, Warranty card, B/L, Commercial invoice, packing list, Certificate or origin (if need) for different countries.