Marshall stability testing machine
Standards: ASTM D5581
The Marshall stability testing machine is used to test the stability of asphalt mixture thus to provide reference for asphalt mixture composition ratio, or inspect the pavement construction quality, it can test the standard and the heavy duty asphalt cylinder specimen.
Integration design, control system built inside in main machine, improved reducer, large torque step motor, closed loop speed control, constant loading rate, no vibration, no noise, 10.1 inch touch screen display, better informative, more direct.
Equipped with PC software, better data management, complete test report, USB interface, Can be connected to computer and control test via software, also the test data can be exported via flash disk.
Built-in high speed ARM processor, better interruption of break point
Less noise when working, no vibration, low motor rotation rate
1. Rising rate: (50 ± 5) mm / min
2. Indenter diameter: (101.6 ± 0.2) mm
(152.4 ± 0.2) mm
3. Maximum pressure: 50KN accuracy: 0.5%
4. Flow value range: 25mm accuracy: 0.5%
5. Ambient temperature: 0-60 ℃
6. Relative humidity: <85%
7. Power consumption of whole machine: not more than 1KW
8. Dimensions: 560x510x920mm
9. Net weight of the instrument: 90Kg
10. Power supply voltage: AC220V / 50HZ
1. Quality assurance--We aim to long term cooperation with every of our customer
2. Reasonable price -- we believe only reasonable price can guarantee reliable quality & service
3. Wide range products--we not only sale own products but also acting products of mulit famous China manufacturers, time saving, easier process, better quality & price, guaranteed service.
4. After-sales service guaranteed--all sold products enjoy 12 months warranty period since products claimed, free spare parts (the transportation cost payment depends on the weight & destination).
5. Fast response & professionalism-- 7/24 response either on sales inquiry or after-sales service, Monday to Friday response within 2 hours, weekend response within 6hours.
6. Multi payment modes--Wire transfer (T/T), Paypal (credit card), Western Union, L/C.