The penetrometer is used to perform the penetration test of various kinds of asphalt, modified asphalt,
and the asphalt residue after distillation.
Color LCD display
Lifting rod motor control, automatic/manual control adjustment
Continuous 3 times test, automatic calculation of average value
Working platform can be moved within 0-100mm, manual or electronic adjustment
Test data can be stored, reviewed, printed
Built-in with temperature measure system
Embedded lighting lamp
External thermostatic water bath
RS232C communication port, internet or printer connection optional
PC software optional
1. Minimum indexing: displacement: 0.01mm time: 0.1S
2. Maximum range: 45mm
3. Total weight of connecting rod, weight and standard needle: 100 ± 0.05g 200 ± 0.05g (optional)
4. Power supply: AC220V ± 10%, 50HZ
5. Sample dish: copper Φ55 * 35 (mm) (standard) Φ70 * 45 (optional)
6. Flat bottom insulation dish: single layer stainless steel, volume is more than 1.5L,
including a tripod (optional), double-layer stainless steel insulation dish (optional)
7. Temperature measurement range: -20-125 ℃
8.Temperature control range: low temperature type 5-40 ℃, temperature control accuracy 0.1 ℃ (optional).
Auxiliary materials & tools needed for the asphalt penetration test
1. Thermostatic water trough, volume>10L, accuracy 0.1 degree C, inside the trough
should have a rack with hole and shall be under water no less than 100mm,
and above the bottom no less than 50mm.
2. Flat bottom glass dish: volume >1L, depth no less than 80mm,
built in a SUS made triangle holder to keep the dish stable
3. Stop watch with resolution 0.1s
4. Thermometer with resolution 0.1 degree C, measure range 0~50 degree C
5. Trichloroethylene solvent
Small LCD display
Large LCD display
Large LCD display, PT100 sensor
Large LCD display, PT100 sensor, with micro printer
Color LCD display,
Elevator motor control, which can be adjusted automatically and manually,
and the speed can be switched.
The working platform of the instrument can be adjusted manually or electrically within 0-100mm.
Test data can be saved, queried and printed
Equipped with external high and low temperature water bath.
Equipped with industry standard RS232C communication interface, optional networking communication function or printer.
Optional penetration PC test software with network function and industrial tablet PC are optional.