GB/T 19466.3-2009/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 6 Determination of oxidation induction time (isothermal OIT) and oxidation induction temperature (dynamic OIT) during oxidation induction period;
GB/T 19466.2- 2004/ISO 11357-2:1999 Part 2: Determination of glass transition temperature;
GB/T 19466.3- 2004/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 3: Determination of melting and crystallization temperature and enthalpy;
GB/T 19466.4–2016/ISO 11357-4:1999 Part 4: Determination of specific heat capacity.
1. DSC range: 0-±500mW
2. Temperature range: -40℃~600℃ semiconductor refrigeration
3. Temperature resolution: 0.01℃
4. Heating rate: 0.1~80℃/min
5. Cooling rate: 0.1~50℃/min
6. Temperature repeatability: ±0.1℃
7. DSC noise: 0.01mW
8. DSC resolution: 0.01mW
9. DSC accuracy: 0.01mW
10. DSC sensitivity: 0.1mW
11. Temperature control method: heating, cooling, constant temperature, three modes can be used in any combination
12. Curve scan: heating scan
13. Atmosphere control: instrument switch automatically
14. Gas flow rate: 0-200mL/min
15. Gas pressure: 0.2MPa
16. Display mode: 24bit color 7-inch LCD touch screen display
17. Data interface: standard USB interface
18. Parameter standard: equipped with standard materials, with one-key calibration function, users can calibrate temperature and enthalpy by themselves
19. Power supply: AC 220V 50Hz or customized
20. Power 300W
1. The new fully enclosed metal furnace body design structure greatly improves the resolution and resolution as well as better baseline stability.
2. Using professional alloy sensor, better resistant to corrosion and oxidation, and the sensor has high sensitivity.
3. Perfect two-way atmosphere control system, precise control of purge gas flow, automatic switching of software settings, and data directly recorded in the database.
4. Cortex-M3 core ARM controller, faster calculation processing speed, more accurate the temperature control.
5. USB two-way communication, easier operation, supports self-recovery connection function.
6. 7-inch 24bit color full-color LCD touch screen, real-time display of instrument status and data.
7. Equipped with standard materials, and users can calibrate each temperature section by themselves to reduce the error of the instrument.
8. Intelligent software, automatic diagraming during whole process, powerful data management, such as calculation of enthalpy, glass transition temperature, oxidation induction period, melting point and crystallization of substances, etc.