GB/T 19466.2-2004 / ISO 11357-2: 1999 Part 2: Determination of glass transition temperature;
GB/T 19466.3-2004 / ISO 11357-3: 1999 Part 3: Determination of melting and crystallization temperature and enthalpy;
GB/T 19466.6-2009/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 6 Oxidation induction period Determination of oxidation induction time (isothermal OIT) and oxidation induction temperature (dynamic OIT).
1. DSC range: 0-±500mW
2. Temperature range: room temperature~800℃
3. Heating rate: 0.1~80℃/min
4. Temperature resolution: 0.01℃
6. Temperature repeatability: ±0.1℃
7. DSC noise: 0.001mW
8. DSC resolution: 0.001mW
9. DSC accuracy: 0.01mW
10. DSC sensitivity: 0.01mW
11. Temperature control method: heating, constant temperature (full program automatic control)
12. Curve scan: heating scan
13. Atmosphere control: instrument switch automatically
14. Gas flow rate: 0-200mL/min
15. Gas pressure: 0.2MPa
16. Display mode: 24bit color 7-inch LCD touch screen display
17. Data interface: standard USB interface
18. Parameter standard: equipped with standard materials, with one-key calibration function, users can calibrate temperature and enthalpy by themselves
19. Power supply: AC 220V 50Hz or customized
20. Power: 600W
1. The new fully enclosed metal furnace body design structure greatly improves the resolution and resolution as well as better baseline stability.
2. Using professional alloy sensor, better resistant to corrosion and oxidation, and the sensor has high sensitivity.
3. Cortex-M3 core ARM controller, faster calculation processing speed, more accurate the temperature control.
4. USB two-way communication, easier operation, supports self-recovery connection function.
5. 7-inch 24bit color full-color LCD touch screen, real-time display of instrument status and data.
6. Intelligent software, automatic diagraming during whole process, powerful data management, such as calculation of enthalpy, glass transition temperature, oxidation induction period, melting point and crystallization of substances, etc.