In the DTA test, the temperature change of the sample is caused by the endothermic or exothermic effect of phase transition or reaction.
1. Temperature range: room temperature~1250℃
2. Range: 0-±2000μV
3. Heating rate: 0.1~80℃/min
4. Temperature resolution: 0.01℃
5. Temperature repeatability: ±0.1℃
6. DTA accuracy: 0.01μV
7. Temperature control method:
Heating: program control, parameter adjustment can be made according to needs Constant temperature: program control, constant temperature time can be set arbitrarily
8. Curve scan: heating scan
9. Atmosphere control: instrument switch automatically
10. Gas flow rate: 0-200mL/min
11. Gas pressure: 0.2MPa
12. Display mode: 24bit color 7-inch LCD touch screen display
13. Data interface: standard USB interface
14. Parameter standard: equipped with standard materials, with one-key calibration function, users can calibrate temperature and enthalpy by themselves
15. Power supply: AC 220V 50Hz or customized
16. Power: 600W
1. The new fully enclosed advanced ceramic furnace body design structure greatly improves the sensitivity and resolution and better baseline stability.
2. Imported alloy sensor, better resistant to corrosion, oxidation, and sensor sensitivity.
3. Cortex-M3 core ARM controller, faster processing speed and more precise temperature control.
4. USB two-way communication, fully realize intelligent operation.
5. The 7-inch 24bit color full-color LCD touch screen displays the status and data of the instrument in real time.
6. Intelligent software design, automatic diagraming of the instrument throughout the process, the software can realize various data processing, such as the calculation of enthalpy, glass transition temperature, oxidation induction period, melting point and crystallization of substances, etc.