Standard: EN 932-5 | EN 933-3 | EN 932-1
The Sample Splitters Riffle boxes are suitable for particle sub-sampling of coal, mineral sample and other particles, it's comprised of Sampler groove, sampler bucket, shelves and dustpan.It can be made of iron or stainless steel.
1. Quality assurance--We aim to long term cooperation with every of our customer
2. Reasonable price -- we believe only reasonable price can guarantee reliable quality & service
3. Wide range products--we not only sale own products but also acting products of mulit famous China manufacturers, time saving, easier process, better quality & price, guaranteed service.
4. After-sales service guaranteed--all sold products enjoy 12 months warranty period since products claimed, free spare parts (the transportation cost payment depends on the weight & destination).
5. Fast response & professionalism-- 7/24 response either on sales inquiry or after-sales service, Monday to Friday response within 2 hours, weekend response within 6hours.
6. Multi payment modes--Wire transfer (T/T), Paypal (credit card), Western Union, L/C.
1. What’s your supplying area range?
A: Globally exclude some war areas
2. What’s the transportation way?
A: Sea, air, air courier, Railway, depends on destination and cargo volume & weight, you can use your own forwarder or we can do it for you.
3. How do I make payment?
A: Bank transfer, Paypal, Western union, Cash
4. Delivery time
A: If in stock, within 3days; others normally 5- 10 working days, large & tailor made equipments needs 15- 30 working days
5. How do you pack the goods?
A: Normally reinforced polywood package for heavy products, for small products normally use carton case with foam inside
6. What documents you can supply?
A: English user manual along with equipment, Warranty card, B/L, Commercial invoice, packing list, Certificate or origin (if need) for different countries.