Los Angeles Abrasion Machine
Standards: ASTM C131, EN1097-2, AASHTO T-96, ASTM C 535
The Los Angeles Abrasion Machine, also called as the LA abrasion machine for short, is used to determine the abrasion and impact resistance of coarse aggregates and by means of weight loss percentage. The Los Angeles Abrasion test tests the degradation of standard gradings of aggregates subjected to abrasion and impact in a rotating steel drum. The Los Angeles abrasion test is a universal method for grading the coarse aggregates worldwide.
Heavy steel cylinder and bass frame
Dust proof cover plate
Adjustable shelf positions
Safety stop button
1. Cylinder inner size: 710×510mm (D×L)
2. Drum rotation speed: 30-33rpm
3. Working voltage: AC380V or 220V, 50HZ
4. Counter: 5 digits, adjustable, automatic shut-off; push-button reset and adjustment
5. Set of 12 steel balls: φ48mm, 390-445g,total weight 5000±25g
6. Steel tray for specimen unloading
Auxiliary equipments for Los angeles abrasion test
10kg/5g electric scale
Standard sieve, square opening 1.7mm sieve
Drying oven 105±5 degree C
1. What's your supplying area range?
A: Globally exclude some war areas
2. What’s the transportation way?
A: Sea, air, air courier, Railway, depends on destination and cargo volume & weight, you can use your own forwarder or we can do it for you.
3. How do I make payment?
A: Bank transfer, Paypal, Western union, Cash
4. Delivery time
A: If in stock, within 3days; others normally 5- 10 working days, large & tailor made equipments needs 15- 30 working days
5. How do you pack the goods?
A: Normally reinforced polywood package for heavy products, for small products normally use carton case with foam inside
6. What documents you can supply?
A: English user manual along with equipment, Warranty card, B/L, Commercial invoice, packing list, Certificate or origin (if need) for different countries.